Thursday, December 1, 2011

My December Resolution

I write a monthly weight loss column in the Reporter-Herald Health Line and in conjunction with that, I've decided I'm going to lose weight this month during a season of birthdays (mine) and eating lots of carbs and candy.

I'm going to check out a meal replacement program for one month to see how it compares to the other diet plans I've done. That food will arrive this week.

Tonight, my sister is hosting a pizza/board game/guitar hero party. My plan is to go with a plan. I won't arrive hungry. I'll limit myself to one slice of pizza. I won't drink alcohol.Can I limit myself to one slice of pizza? What about the other goodies on the table? Will I throw away all good intentions and gorge?

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment